Children’s fashion trend: Faux Fur jackets
Baby, FASHION, Kids, Trends
Let's snuggle up with the latest trend in fashion. Faux fur!
Faux fur or teddy jackets are the must have item for this winter! And even better – they go with everything. Oh no wait… they will turn every outfit into an eye catcher.
To give things an extra twist – you can find them in sweet colours like candy apple red or admiral blue!
Not to forget that this trend is very welcome by all animal lovers in the world…
Pretty cool right?
And so warm, cosy and stylish. Let’s have a look at our favourite faux fur coats for the little ones for this winter:
1. Soft Gallery added some cool big pockets and kept the cool colour block look we love.
2. Oversize coat from Little Creative Factory with the very fitting name: Snow Faux Fur!
3. ARCH & LINE with a short version in grey.
4. Long, warm, comfy and light blue. Faux Fur coat from Bobo Choses.
1. Stylish bomber from Chloe.
2. Sheep skin look from Bobo Choses.
3. Bellerose calls the colour ketchup – which probably will be loved by your little one. The lining is super pretty too!
4. Little teddy look for baby girls from Il Gufo.
1. Rust coloured faux fur jumper from Morley.
2. Petal pink bomber from Rylee + Cru.
3. Cream coloured coat from Carrement Beau.
4. Cutest light blue top from Douuod.
Pssst…. mamas, if you love this trend too, you are in good company. We spotted lots of faux fur for grown ups on the catwalks in Paris or Milan. Go for it!