The essential round up of winter accessories for children
Baby, FASHION, Kids, Must haves
Brave the cold season with our edit of the best and most cosy winter accessories. Winter is approaching and if you want to get your hands on the best accessories, we suggest that you go shopping soon!
A good scarf, gloves and a hat are the essential winter accessories your child’s wardrobe needs. Maybe add a pair of earmuffs and leg warmers for especially cold days or children that really love to snuggle up.
Of course, we are here to guide you in the right direction and gathered some of the most fashionable winter accessories for children! From tiny mittens for babies to warm knits and cosy faux-fur pieces to keep the little ones warm during the chilly months.
With our chic selection of warming accessories, you can now enjoy cold weather dressing. Beat the cold in colourful gloves, woolen hats and more:
1. Playful and fun gloves!
2. Rabbit alpaca hat in powder pink.
3. Cable Knit snood in cream.
4. Striped cashmere hat in various colours available.
5. Faux fur ear muffs! (remember – faux fur is so trendy right now!)
1. Fluffy collar.
2. Cat headband.
3. Cool beanie with faux fur ears.
4. Shearling children’s mittens made of the finest super soft Merino quality. (other colours available)
5. Wool and cashmere tube scarf.
1. Colour block scarf in autumn shades.
2. Faux fur baby bonnet.
3. Knitted rabbit mittens.
4. Cute Pom Pom bonnet.
5. Boho scarf in peacock.