National Doughnut Week to raise funds for The Children’s Trust
Celebrations, FASHION, Kids, Must haves
Did you have a doughnut or two over the week end? Because when the occasion of having a treat means you do something good you should never resist.
National Doughnut Week is on! From 12th-19th May 2018. National Doughnut Week is a very special week where businesses including bakers, coffee shops, offices and educational establishments take part and sell lots of delicious doughnuts to raise funds for The Children’s Trust.
The Children’s Trust provides rehabilitation to children and young people with acquired brain injury at their national specialist centre in Surrey. Helping them make the best recovery possible after a serious incident or illness.
So go and get some doughnuts. It is for a good cause. And as we are already busy with doughnuts, lets have a look what else there is:
Fun jackets, rompers or cool shoes for example.
Let’s have a closer look:
- Donut sleep set
- Tasty plates for fun parties. These charming party plates look just like doughnuts, covered in sprinkles in bright colors and embellished with shiny gold foil.
- Make the sunny season one to remember with this fun float. If your kids like summer then put a ring on it with the Donut Kiddy Pool Ring.
- Saturday Is For Donuts, Youth T Shirt in Peach.
- Cool blue slip-on sneakers with Donut Print for little donut lovers.
- This treat of a card features an illustration of a bear with the caption ‘Abs are great but have you tried donuts’ and comes with a blue envelope.
- Donut Sweatshirt.
- Silicone Donut teether. Super cute and effective way for your tot to get teething relief.
- Donut Onesie.
- Mayoral girls Doughnut Printed Coat.
And? In the mood for doughnuts now?
Please also note that from 14-20.5. is this years Mental Health Awareness Week as well. Focusing on stress. Research has shown that two thirds of us experience a mental health problem in our lifetimes, and stress is a key factor in this.