Gift Guides 2018 – babies
Gift guides, SHOPPING
Today is all about the youngest people in our families.
Babies. We found some truly adorable as well as useful gifts for babies.
Put together in a beautiful gift guide to make the selection and shopping easy and nice for you!
The market is full with gifts for babies, but our goal is to find the best and the ones you will really use.
We have some toys, a few heirloom pieces for the wardrobe and stand out accessories for the kids room:
1. A wooden pull-along toy with a handy storage bucket. So your little one can transport all of his favourite toys and trinkets.
2. Darling baby sweater made from super soft baby alpaca.
3. This activity board from Kid O is easy to grab and to move around with. Sound, light and motion will hold your kids attention.
4. Cute rabbit with party hat, equipped with a music box. Just pull the string and the music begins.
1. Beautiful set of 5 wooden houses.
2. Cool dungarees with pleated pockets and straps tied at the rear.
3. Cute gift set that contains a terry bib, a wash cloth and a hooded baby towel in 100% organic cotton.
4. Cute Circus Bear on a ultra-soft organic cotton blanket that will wrap your little one in snugly soft warmth.
1. Miffy, the iconic rabbit, as a lovely light that looks fantastic and adds a good and calm ambient light.
2. Beautiful wooden baby gym from Mum and Dad factory.
3. Pretty Nulle is a handsome and good looking handmade doll from LuckyBoySunday. A true icon.
4. Grimm’s 12 piece pastel rainbow. A classic.
Ho ho ho…
See you next week for our last guide – Gifts for teachers.
And this way to our Gift Guide overview!