Let’s go to PLAYTIME PARIS for A/W 2018/19
From January 27 to 29, Playtime Paris will be returning to the Parc Floral de Paris for its 23rd edition. This new edition, that will be held under the theme of mutation ('Changeover') and will welcome around 540 brands. Organized around three major areas - Fashion, Lifestyle and Maternity. 100 brands will be taking part for the first time.
We are looking forward to a beautiful combination of must-have brands along with other brands who have more recently landed in this inspiring and relaxed atmosphere.
The NEW NOW space has invited Cécile Roederer to present her selection of 12 children’s fashion brands to watch: acbc from Romania, Age to Come from the US, Anarkid from Australia, City Goats from China, Kiboro from the US, liilu from Germany, Little Maille from Switzerland, Monsieur Mini from Switzerland, Say Please Baby
from Spain, Séraphine et Zélie from France, small & tiny from Germany and wander & wonder from Hong-Kong.
The trends for the season by Playtime Paris are:
• Key words : terroir, crafts, countryside, farmers, pastoral, bucolic, traditions of the world, nature
• Materials : rustic woolen mesh, velvet, hemp canvas
• colors : browns, fir, ochre, slate blue, old pink
• Prints : embroidery and artisan weaves, tartan
• Key pieces : large sweaters in cable knit wool, velvet trousers, blanket scar, boots
• Key words : athleticism, hip and healthy, workout, sportswear, health, urban, hip-hop and old school rap
• Materials : sport textiles, technical fabrics, fleece, Lycra
• colors : black, traffic red, khaki, gray, ultramarine
• Prints : positive messages, color blocking
• Key pieces : hoody, oversized coat, tracksuit, basketball, baseball cap
• Key words : no gender, minimalism, neutral ground, futurism, sensitive data, pure, delicacy, chic, poetry, harmony, sleek
• contents : fluid and aerial
• colors : slightly colored whites, clear grays, ivory, nude
• Prints : none
• Key pieces : thin polo neck sweater, chasuble dress, straight-cut wool coat, ballerinas
To illustrate these trends, three artists have been invited to share their own vision of these themes through
three original installations created especially for the show.
See you for an exciting show in Paris!