Spring Styles for mums
Finally the temperatures seem to stay in the double digit scale. Away with the lined winter boots and out with lighter garments. Are you also tired of all the black and navy?
We want Spring colours. Pastels, happy vibrant hues and bright shades. Pretty please! Here are a few of our current favourite spring styles for mums.
Nonchalant, colourful with a mix of sporty to keep things easy and comfortable.
- 1. A big chunky cardigan is an absolute Spring must have.
It goes with everything, is chic, cosy and we love this cotton and linen honeycomb cardigan in chocolate.
- 2. Statement earrings ! That will add a wild touch to all your looks. Blue pheasant’s feather, little gold leaves, glass beads and precious Swarovski crystals. Simply stunning.
- 3. adidas Originals
You can never be wrong with a pair of cool mesh sneakers. We love them with a long skirt (see 9) or your favourite jeans.
- 4. Easy-fitting cashmere jumper edged in rainbow-stripes. Designed in London, produced in Mongolia on fair trade terms. Rainbow means Spring!
- 5. Retro style canvas sneakers handmade by Novesta. In white, the classic!
- 6. A crisp white linen tee is another staple and a must for Spring. Great for layering and under that chunky cardigan. Cut wide and boxy with slash neck and cropped sleeves.
- 7. Pomandère pleated Maxi Dress in dark green. This will be your new favourite dress.
- 8. Linen top with flared sleeves.
In curry. Different and great to mix and match.
- 9. Gold star long skirt from Des petits hauts.
Like a ray of sunshine.
- 10. Boho forver! With this beautiful Dodo Bar Or blouse.
We actually want everything from that brand but the blouse will be fine for now.
- 11. Straw shoulder bag from Clare V.
Nothing says more summer than a cool straw bag.
Happy Easter mums and dads! Hope you enjoyed our little Spring Fashion round up.